Written 9/19/16 NOV SOYBEANS Since Aug 1,the USDA has issued two crop estimates – 4.06BB & 4.20BB! In mid-Aug, the Pro Farmer Tour predicted a 4.09 BB crop! So there you have it! 4.0 – 4.2BB – a range the mkt has traded on for 6 weeks! Based on early yield reports & typical harvest […]Continue Reading →
SubscribeReceive daily summaries of all Market Insights blog posts.
Enter email below.
Most Recent Posts
- Morning Grains. 10/21/16
- Morning Softs. 10/21/16
- Harvest Rolling Along as Frost Scares Loom. The Corn & Ethanol Report 10/21/16
- OPEC Skeptics. The Energy Report 10/21/16
- Gas Storage Expected Injection 72 BCF. The Corn & Ethanol Report 10/20/16
- New Highs and New Lows. The Energy Report 10/20/16
- Morning Softs. 10/19/16
- What Oil Glut? The Corn & Ethanol Report 10/19/16