Financials: Mar. Bonds are currently 10 lower at 153’22, 10 Yr. Notes 6 lower at 126’08 and 5 Yr. Notes 2.5 lower at 118’17.7. Not much has happened with these markets over the last few sessions as the market awaits the FOMC meeting mid-month and this weeks Employment Report on Friday. The current conventional wisdom […]Continue Reading →
Financials: Mar. Bonds are currently 17 lower at 154’04, 10 Yr. Notes 6 higher at 126’14.5 and 5 Yr. Notes 5 higher at 118’24.5. The targeting of a Russian jet near thew Turkish/Syrian border has sent the market into a risk off situation as the market heads for the safety of U. S. treasuries this […]Continue Reading →
SubscribeReceive daily summaries of all Market Insights blog posts.
Enter email below.
Most Recent Posts
- Politics and Money with Average Joe Todd Horowitz
- Morning Grains. 5/3/16
- Morning Softs. 5/3/16
- Dollar reaches downside target. The Nemenoff Report 5/3/16
- China Bumps. The Energy Report 5/3/16
- Grains Rally Bad Data Out of China. The Corn & Ethanol Report 5/3/16
- What’s Up with Prices at the Pump and Why It Could Be a Good Sign
- Morning Grains. 5/2/16