Currently viewing the category: "Windy City Trader Report"

Here is a good rule of thumb; -Never tell your problems to anyone, because 20 percent don’t care and the other 80 percent are glad […]

Continue Reading

I am always looking to improve myself with knowledge so I went into a bookstore and asked the saleswoman, “Where’s the Self-Help section?” She said […]

Continue Reading

This past weekend we in Chicago were fortunate enough to have temperatures in the mid – upper 90s, humidity close to 90% and heat index […]

Continue Reading

I tried to do the right thing on Mother’s Day. I gave my wife the usual, a card, chocolates, flowers and then I asked her […]

Continue Reading

In the Midwest we sometimes like to skip seasons. We had snow in late April but this past weekend saw 80s for much of the […]

Continue Reading