Today is the Last Trading Day for the NYMEX Dec Crude Oil in NY. We ask that you do not wait until the last minute to exit this market. Tomorrow, Tuesday, Nov 21st is the First Notice Day for the ICE Dec Coffee. Anyone LONG the ICE Dec Coffee will be at risk of taking […]Continue Reading →
Monday, Sept 25th is the First Notice Day for the ICE October Cotton in NY. Anyone LONG the ICE Oct Cotton that morning will be at risk of taking delivery. To avoid this risk, we ask that you please roll or liquidate your ICE Oct Cotton LONG positions prior to the close of business on […]Continue Reading →
Today, Wed, Sept 20th is the Last Trading Day for the Sept 30Yr Bonds, 10Yr Notes, ULTRA Bonds and ULTRA T-Notes at the CBOT. They all stop trading at 12pm Chicago Time today. We again ask that you do not wait until the last minute to exit these markets. Today is also the Last Trading […]Continue Reading →
SubscribeReceive daily summaries of all Market Insights blog posts.
Enter email below.
Most Recent Posts
- Corn is No Longer King. The Corn & Ethanol Report 02/23/18
- That Demand Thing. The Energy Report 02/23/18
- Oil Settles at Two-week Highs
- Your Portfolio: What’s Your Strategy for Returns in 2018?
- Free Markets for Free Men. The Corn & Ethanol Report 02/22/18
- AGMASTER 02/22/18
- Live Cattle Top? The Nemenoff Report 02/22/18
- Rate Rattle. The Energy Report 02/22/18