As a reminder…Tomorrow, Friday, Feb 16th at 9:16 am Chicago time is the Last Trading Day for the Feb Currencies (except the CD which stops trading at 9:16am on Tues Feb 20th) – this is because of the Holiday on Mon Feb 19th. Please exit ALL Feb Currencies prior to the close of business tomorrow, […]Continue Reading →
As a reminder…Monday, Nov 20th is the Last Trading Day for the NYMEX Dec Crude Oil in NY. We ask that you do not wait until the last minute to exit this market. Tuesday, Nov 21st is the First Notice Day for the ICE Dec Coffee. Anyone LONG the ICE Dec Coffee will be at […]Continue Reading →
As a reminder…. Tomorrow, Tuesday, Aug 29th is the Last Trading Day for ALL the August Metals (Gold, Silver, Copper, eMICR Gold, COMEX 1000oz Silver, Aluminum, ICE mini-Gold, ICE mini-Silver, ICE Silver, ICE Gold, Platinum & Palladium). We ask that you do not wait until the last minute to exit these metal markets. Tomorrow, Aug […]Continue Reading →
SubscribeReceive daily summaries of all Market Insights blog posts.
Enter email below.
Most Recent Posts
- Corn is No Longer King. The Corn & Ethanol Report 02/23/18
- That Demand Thing. The Energy Report 02/23/18
- Oil Settles at Two-week Highs
- Your Portfolio: What’s Your Strategy for Returns in 2018?
- Free Markets for Free Men. The Corn & Ethanol Report 02/22/18
- AGMASTER 02/22/18
- Live Cattle Top? The Nemenoff Report 02/22/18
- Rate Rattle. The Energy Report 02/22/18