Brent Crude crashed through $70 a barrel and WTI just shy of $65, shattering another glass ceiling many oil bears said was impossible to ever see. This came as OPEC said it has no intentions to relent on production cuts and overshadowed rising rig counts. Even as the market gets a little turn around Tuesday […]Continue Reading →
SubscribeReceive daily summaries of all Market Insights blog posts.
Enter email below.
Most Recent Posts
- Corn is No Longer King. The Corn & Ethanol Report 02/23/18
- That Demand Thing. The Energy Report 02/23/18
- Oil Settles at Two-week Highs
- Your Portfolio: What’s Your Strategy for Returns in 2018?
- Free Markets for Free Men. The Corn & Ethanol Report 02/22/18
- AGMASTER 02/22/18
- Live Cattle Top? The Nemenoff Report 02/22/18
- Rate Rattle. The Energy Report 02/22/18