While bearish oil traders kept their focus on the supply side of oil, many forgot to focus on the demand side and it is the demand side that propelled oil back to a three-week high yesterday. That put oil back to the highest level since the big stock market correction drop. The catalyst was an […]Continue Reading →
SubscribeReceive daily summaries of all Market Insights blog posts.
Enter email below.
Most Recent Posts
- Corn is No Longer King. The Corn & Ethanol Report 02/23/18
- That Demand Thing. The Energy Report 02/23/18
- Oil Settles at Two-week Highs
- Your Portfolio: What’s Your Strategy for Returns in 2018?
- Free Markets for Free Men. The Corn & Ethanol Report 02/22/18
- AGMASTER 02/22/18
- Live Cattle Top? The Nemenoff Report 02/22/18
- Rate Rattle. The Energy Report 02/22/18