[Platts] The NYMEX April natural gas futures contract settled 0.3 cent lower Tuesday at $2.683/MMBtu on its first day as the front-month contract. Prices continue to be blocked on the upside by robust production, slowing demand and a mild weather outlook. The month of February has been bearish for the NYMEX front-month contract, as expectations […]Continue Reading →
From glut to shortages. During downturns in major commodity markets there is a tendency to get all doomy and gloomy about the future and get locked into a lower than longer mentality. That kind of short-term thinking has engineered a major bottom in petroleum and now that type of thinking may make an on impact […]Continue Reading →
SubscribeReceive daily summaries of all Market Insights blog posts.
Enter email below.
Most Recent Posts
- Morning Grains Report 03/22/18
- Morning Softs Report 03/22/2018
- Tariffs Latest Market Jitters. The Corn & Ethanol Report 03/22/18
- Fed Raises Rates, Cattle on Feed. The Nemenoff Report 03/22/18
- Below Average. The Energy Report 03/22/18
- AGMASTER 03/21/18
- Morning Grains Report 03/21/18
- Morning Softs Report 03/21/2018