[George Orwel, DTN] New York Mercantile Exchange spot-month oil futures rallied to better than two-week highs this afternoon on the back of higher equities, with investors less concerned that a Jerome Powell-led Federal Reserve would rush to raise interest rates as the U.S. economy strengthens. “A rebound in the stock market and reports of a […]Continue Reading →
[William Watts and Rachel Konning Beals, MarketWatch] Oil futures held on to gains Friday after data showed producers added one additional rig this week, leaving crude to notch its second consecutive weekly gain as it continues to claw back ground lost in a selloff earlier this month. West Texas Intermediate crude oil for April delivery CLJ8, +1.27% on […]Continue Reading →
SubscribeReceive daily summaries of all Market Insights blog posts.
Enter email below.
Most Recent Posts
- Morning Grains Report 03/22/18
- Morning Softs Report 03/22/2018
- Tariffs Latest Market Jitters. The Corn & Ethanol Report 03/22/18
- Fed Raises Rates, Cattle on Feed. The Nemenoff Report 03/22/18
- Below Average. The Energy Report 03/22/18
- AGMASTER 03/21/18
- Morning Grains Report 03/21/18
- Morning Softs Report 03/21/2018