We kickoff the day with Export Sales at 7:30 A.M. and later in the afternoon we have the Cattle on Feed at 2:00 P.M. It is planting season and talks of demand and plantings are stirring the pot for a bull market. Weather, Exports, Cycles and Carryover are part of the recipe in this […]Continue Reading →
While bearish oil traders kept their focus on the supply side of oil, many forgot to focus on the demand side and it is the demand side that propelled oil back to a three-week high yesterday. That put oil back to the highest level since the big stock market correction drop. The catalyst was an […]Continue Reading →
SubscribeReceive daily summaries of all Market Insights blog posts.
Enter email below.
Most Recent Posts
- Morning Grains Report 03/22/18
- Morning Softs Report 03/22/2018
- Tariffs Latest Market Jitters. The Corn & Ethanol Report 03/22/18
- Fed Raises Rates, Cattle on Feed. The Nemenoff Report 03/22/18
- Below Average. The Energy Report 03/22/18
- AGMASTER 03/21/18
- Morning Grains Report 03/21/18
- Morning Softs Report 03/21/2018