After a long weekend we are back in the saddle today starting with Export Inspections at 10:00 A.M. But released late Friday may be the news in the big picture in today’s trading session after Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross was quoted, “ found that the quantities and circumstances of Steel and Aluminum imports threaten to […]Continue Reading →
WTI oil prices are gaining on Brent as strong U.S. demand and Canadian pipeline issues tighten U.S. oil supply even further. This comes as OPEC comments suggest that they are still fully committed to keeping production cuts in place until the end of 2018, along with their NON-OPEC co-conspirators and even suggesting that the deal […]Continue Reading →
SubscribeReceive daily summaries of all Market Insights blog posts.
Enter email below.
Most Recent Posts
- Morning Grains Report 03/22/18
- Morning Softs Report 03/22/2018
- Tariffs Latest Market Jitters. The Corn & Ethanol Report 03/22/18
- Fed Raises Rates, Cattle on Feed. The Nemenoff Report 03/22/18
- Below Average. The Energy Report 03/22/18
- AGMASTER 03/21/18
- Morning Grains Report 03/21/18
- Morning Softs Report 03/21/2018