More news on the Grain front is that more than half of Argentina’s Soy and Corn fields are in poor to very poor condition. The correction in the Stock Market has investors realizing it is nothing more than a correction and they will be picking their spots to buy value. The U.S. dollar is trading […]Continue Reading →
Here we go Loopty Loo. Here we go loopty li. Here we go loopty loo. All on a Saturday night. Oil prices are getting loopy as a historic turnaround for the LOOP, otherwise known as the “The Louisiana Offshore Oil Port” the major U.S. oil import terminal is getting looped around for now exporting oil. […]Continue Reading →
SubscribeReceive daily summaries of all Market Insights blog posts.
Enter email below.
Most Recent Posts
- Morning Grains Report 03/22/18
- Morning Softs Report 03/22/2018
- Tariffs Latest Market Jitters. The Corn & Ethanol Report 03/22/18
- Fed Raises Rates, Cattle on Feed. The Nemenoff Report 03/22/18
- Below Average. The Energy Report 03/22/18
- AGMASTER 03/21/18
- Morning Grains Report 03/21/18
- Morning Softs Report 03/21/2018