[Mike McGinnis, Agriculture.com] On Wednesday, the CME Group’s farm markets end slightly higher. At the close, the March corn futures finished 1/4¢ higher at $3.67. May futures finished even at $3.74. March soybean futures closed 5 1/2¢ higher at $10.17 1/4. May soybean futures settled 5 1/2¢ higher at $10.27 3/4. March wheat futures closed […]Continue Reading →
SubscribeReceive daily summaries of all Market Insights blog posts.
Enter email below.
Most Recent Posts
- Morning Grains Report 03/22/18
- Morning Softs Report 03/22/2018
- Tariffs Latest Market Jitters. The Corn & Ethanol Report 03/22/18
- Fed Raises Rates, Cattle on Feed. The Nemenoff Report 03/22/18
- Below Average. The Energy Report 03/22/18
- AGMASTER 03/21/18
- Morning Grains Report 03/21/18
- Morning Softs Report 03/21/2018