The Algorithm and High Frequency Traders are driving commodity hedge funds to throw in the towel, reported by Thomson Reuters. Many commodity hedge fund traders such as Anthony Ward (aka) “Chocfinger”, known for his large bets in Cocoa and Coffee and rather successful argue it is a steady rise and has reached a tipping point […]Continue Reading →
Oil Hedge funds continue to run for the exits and is in part responsible with yesterday’s late day swoon. Yet, despite market turmoil the supply versus demand fundamentals for oil continue to be very bullish. Even the International Energy Agency (IEA), that hates to say anything bullish about oil, is acknowledging that despite their prior […]Continue Reading →
SubscribeReceive daily summaries of all Market Insights blog posts.
Enter email below.
Most Recent Posts
- Oil Settles at Two-week Highs
- Your Portfolio: What’s Your Strategy for Returns in 2018?
- Free Markets for Free Men. The Corn & Ethanol Report 02/22/18
- AGMASTER 02/22/18
- Live Cattle Top? The Nemenoff Report 02/22/18
- Rate Rattle. The Energy Report 02/22/18
- A Funny thing happened on the way to the forum with Jerry Gidel [PRICE Links Video]
- The MoneyShow Orlando 2018