Israel carried out major air raids in Syria, including what is describes Iranian targets. These raids came after and Israeli F16 fighter was shot by Syrian defenses. The pilots survived, but this is the first time since 1982 Israel had a warplanes shot down. These actions couple with Syria continuing to use chemical weapons on […]Continue Reading →
Oil prices are soaring back after getting smashed on last week’s stock market correction. Of course, all the selling in stocks and oil are not about what is happening now but what may or may not happen in the future. The economy and economic data has been too hot! That means we may see higher […]Continue Reading →
SubscribeReceive daily summaries of all Market Insights blog posts.
Enter email below.
Most Recent Posts
- Oil Settles at Two-week Highs
- Your Portfolio: What’s Your Strategy for Returns in 2018?
- Free Markets for Free Men. The Corn & Ethanol Report 02/22/18
- AGMASTER 02/22/18
- Live Cattle Top? The Nemenoff Report 02/22/18
- Rate Rattle. The Energy Report 02/22/18
- A Funny thing happened on the way to the forum with Jerry Gidel [PRICE Links Video]
- The MoneyShow Orlando 2018