[Eric Thomas, The Talking Democrat] Oil quoted in London and New York saw its biggest weekly fall in two years on Friday, the volatility on Wall Street and a US production at historical levels having broken the bullish momentum in the past five months. A barrel of light sweet crude (WTI) for March delivery, the […]Continue Reading →
Argentina’s Corn production, Brazil’s Corn production and U.S. expected production came really as no surprise with yesterday’s Crop Production USDA Supply/Demand data. The Grain complex did the typical shake & bake after the numbers were released and seems docile today after the storm. In the overnight electronic session the March Corn is currently trading at […]Continue Reading →
Many are saying that the reason that U.S. oil is falling is the projections for rising U.S. production. Predictions, by the IEA and the EIA about a surge in oil, suggests that U.S. oil production, that supposedly stands above 10 million barrels a day, will soon exceed 11 million barrels a day. Yet, the truth […]Continue Reading →
SubscribeReceive daily summaries of all Market Insights blog posts.
Enter email below.
Most Recent Posts
- Oil Settles at Two-week Highs
- Your Portfolio: What’s Your Strategy for Returns in 2018?
- Free Markets for Free Men. The Corn & Ethanol Report 02/22/18
- AGMASTER 02/22/18
- Live Cattle Top? The Nemenoff Report 02/22/18
- Rate Rattle. The Energy Report 02/22/18
- A Funny thing happened on the way to the forum with Jerry Gidel [PRICE Links Video]
- The MoneyShow Orlando 2018