Oil prices fed into the fears of stock market volatility and now suddenly fears a U.S. production increase. The Dollar is on the rise and oil is on the downside even as we are still heading towards a significant tightening of global oil supply. Fears that this stock market correction could lead to a more […]Continue Reading →
We kickoff the day with Export Sales and Jobless Claims at 7:30 A.M., EIA Gas Storage at 9:30 and Crop Production Supply/Demand at 11:00 A.M. which we hope will continue to stir the pot and rally the Grains. In the overnight electronic session the March Corn is currently trading at 365 ½ which is a […]Continue Reading →
Financials: Mar. Bonds are currently 25 lower at 143’27, 10 Yr. Notes 7 lower at 120’25 and 5 Yr. Notes 1 lower at 114’17.2. Quite a volatile week as the Bond market traded as high as the mid 147’s to current levels, staging sharp rallies and sharp breaks in response to moves in Equities. Volatility […]Continue Reading →
SubscribeReceive daily summaries of all Market Insights blog posts.
Enter email below.
Most Recent Posts
- Oil Settles at Two-week Highs
- Your Portfolio: What’s Your Strategy for Returns in 2018?
- Free Markets for Free Men. The Corn & Ethanol Report 02/22/18
- AGMASTER 02/22/18
- Live Cattle Top? The Nemenoff Report 02/22/18
- Rate Rattle. The Energy Report 02/22/18
- A Funny thing happened on the way to the forum with Jerry Gidel [PRICE Links Video]
- The MoneyShow Orlando 2018