We kickoff Super Bowl Monday with ISM Non-Manufacturing Index at 9:00 A.M. followed by Export Inspections at 10:00 A.M. Informa Economic, a private analytics firm lowered estimates on Corn & Soybean crops in Argentina. They pegged the Corn crop at 37 million tonnes, down 5 million from its prior forecast, noting below normal rainfall. The […]Continue Reading →
Oil and the stock market took great red-hot economic news and tried to turn it into bad news. Red hot economic data, unlike anything we have seen in years raised fears that the Federal Reserve would have to move quickly and raise interest rates. Yet, what the economic data is saying about potential future energy […]Continue Reading →
SubscribeReceive daily summaries of all Market Insights blog posts.
Enter email below.
Most Recent Posts
- Oil Settles at Two-week Highs
- Your Portfolio: What’s Your Strategy for Returns in 2018?
- Free Markets for Free Men. The Corn & Ethanol Report 02/22/18
- AGMASTER 02/22/18
- Live Cattle Top? The Nemenoff Report 02/22/18
- Rate Rattle. The Energy Report 02/22/18
- A Funny thing happened on the way to the forum with Jerry Gidel [PRICE Links Video]
- The MoneyShow Orlando 2018