We start off the day with six more weeks of winter according to that darn rodent but he is probably more accurate than the European or U.S. weather module. And the first Friday of the month we have the dreaded Unemployment data at 7:30 A.M. and with the way the economy is booming it won’t […]Continue Reading →
• 01-Feb-2018 02:00:47 PM – USDA SAYS 5.29 MLN TONS (176.422 million bu. ) OF U.S. SOYBEANS CRUSHED IN DECEMBER
USDA SAYS 5.29 MLN TONS OF U.S. SOYBEANS CRUSHED IN DECEMBER –
• 01-Feb-2018 02:00:49 PM – USDA SAYS 487.4 MILLION BUSHELS OF CORN USED FOR FUEL […]
General Comments: Cotton was sharply higher to limit up in early trading in reaction to the very strong export sales report. Some selling from producers and speculators took futures off the best levels of the day, but it was still a very firm close. The reports yesterday showed that world demand for Cotton […]
Oil bears may have seen their shadows signaling at least 6 more months of a bull oil market. Or is it 6 years? Even with reports of U.S. oil production driving over 10 million barrels of oil a day, the decline in global oil stockpile continues to support the market. OPEC compliance to its production […]Continue Reading →
SubscribeReceive daily summaries of all Market Insights blog posts.
Enter email below.
Most Recent Posts
- Oil Settles at Two-week Highs
- Your Portfolio: What’s Your Strategy for Returns in 2018?
- Free Markets for Free Men. The Corn & Ethanol Report 02/22/18
- AGMASTER 02/22/18
- Live Cattle Top? The Nemenoff Report 02/22/18
- Rate Rattle. The Energy Report 02/22/18
- A Funny thing happened on the way to the forum with Jerry Gidel [PRICE Links Video]
- The MoneyShow Orlando 2018