US corn & bean crops smaller than whispers, but SA is focus. View report by clicking here (PDF). Jerry Gidel 141 West Jackson Blvd., Suite 1340A, Chicago, Illinois 60604
312 264 4369 (Direct) | 800 769 7021 (Main) | 312 264 4399 (Fax)
www.pricegroup.com Member NIBA, NFA Past results are not necessarily indicative […]
The Grain report is behind us and the harvest in South America will be in the forefront shortly just as pitchers and catchers will be reporting for duty and we will be talking planting intentions here in the Good Ol’ USA. Has the market priced in bearish news? Does are carryover ever replenish the global […]Continue Reading →
Brent Crude crashed through $70 a barrel and WTI just shy of $65, shattering another glass ceiling many oil bears said was impossible to ever see. This came as OPEC said it has no intentions to relent on production cuts and overshadowed rising rig counts. Even as the market gets a little turn around Tuesday […]Continue Reading →
SubscribeReceive daily summaries of all Market Insights blog posts.
Enter email below.
Most Recent Posts
- Oil Settles at Two-week Highs
- Your Portfolio: What’s Your Strategy for Returns in 2018?
- Free Markets for Free Men. The Corn & Ethanol Report 02/22/18
- AGMASTER 02/22/18
- Live Cattle Top? The Nemenoff Report 02/22/18
- Rate Rattle. The Energy Report 02/22/18
- A Funny thing happened on the way to the forum with Jerry Gidel [PRICE Links Video]
- The MoneyShow Orlando 2018