It is official this early in winter that the weather forecasters are calling these temperatures a polar vortex or as I would say it is just so darn cold outside. And talks of portions of the Great Lakes freezing over and disrupting commercial shipping. You can bet the ice-breakers will be working overtime. This is […]Continue Reading →
[Naureen S Malik, Bloomberg] U.S. natural gas staged the biggest rally in two months as a frigid forecast signaled demand for the power-plant fuel may surge to new highs through the start of 2018. The eastern half of the country is locked in a deep freeze with the potential to generate the highest weather-driven gas demand […]Continue Reading →
[Mark DeCambre, MarketWatch] Natural-gas futures up 6.4%, booking its largest daily gain in about a year Crude-oil prices on Thursday finished with modest gains in an up-and-down session, as market participants grew optimistic about inventory reports that point to a steady decline in U.S. crude stocks. The U.S. Energy Information Administration reported that domestic-crude supplies fell by […]Continue Reading →
SubscribeReceive daily summaries of all Market Insights blog posts.
Enter email below.
Most Recent Posts
- Morning Grains Report 01/19/18
- Morning Softs Report 01/19/18
- Government Shutdown & Hypocrisy. The Corn & Ethanol Report 01/19/18
- Explosive. The Energy Report 01/19/18
- Morning Grains Report 01/18/18
- Morning Softs Report 01/18/18
- The Economy is BOOMING! The Corn & Ethanol Report 01/18/18
- Yield Curve Flattens. The Nemenoff Report 01/18/1/