DJ USDA Grain Inspections for Export in Metric Tons – Dec 26
COUNTRY OF DESTINATION IS REPORTED AS KNOWN AT THE TIME OF EXPORTATION.
INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS REPORT REFLECTS EXPORTED GRAIN INSPECTED AND
WEIGHED THROUGH GIPSA’S AUTHORITY UNDER THE U.S. GRAIN STANDARDS ACT.
NO ADDITIONAL ANALYSIS, COMPILATIONS OR DATA IS […]
General Comments: Cotton was lower and seems to be forming a resistance area just above 7800 March. Some liquidation of long positions is possible for the rest of the week as long speculators look to book year-end profits. Chart patterns are bullish overall, but futures have been unable to extend the rally for […]
Corn prices are creeping up ever so slowly attempting to test the 360 ½ high that was made earlier this month on December 4th. With cold weather hitting and snow coverage in a lot of key planting areas it looks like a good sign as we start talking about plantings for 2018. Investors will also […]Continue Reading →
What good is it for someone to gain a pipeline, yet lose another? The Forties pipeline is coming back but a loss of a Libyan oil pipeline has the oil bears in a less than festive mood. WTI oil hit $60 a barrel yesterday for the first time in 2 and a half years and […]Continue Reading →
SubscribeReceive daily summaries of all Market Insights blog posts.
Enter email below.
Most Recent Posts
- Morning Grains Report 01/19/18
- Morning Softs Report 01/19/18
- Government Shutdown & Hypocrisy. The Corn & Ethanol Report 01/19/18
- Explosive. The Energy Report 01/19/18
- Morning Grains Report 01/18/18
- Morning Softs Report 01/18/18
- The Economy is BOOMING! The Corn & Ethanol Report 01/18/18
- Yield Curve Flattens. The Nemenoff Report 01/18/1/