We kickoff the day with days now getting longer with Advanced Durable Goods, Personal Income, at 7:30 A.M. New Home Sales at 9:00 A.m. and at 11:00 A.M. we have the Livestock front with Cattle on Feed, Cold Storage and Hogs & Pigs. In the overnight electronic session the March Corn is currently trading at […]Continue Reading →
General Comments: US markets closed higher as forecasts continue for some very cold temperatures to move into the Great Plains later this week. Support also came from the strongest weekly export sales report of the year that showed the US to be competitive in the world market. The crops in the region are […]
General Comments: Cotton was higher and made new highs for the move in reaction to another strong week of export sales and in reaction to ideas of increasing demand now that the tax cut has been passed. Chart patterns are bullish overall. Mills are caught unpriced on a lot of purchases and the […]
Before I get to the energy news, I want to thank you for the overwhelming response to my holiday themed Energy Reports. I am glad that many of you had as much fun reading them as I did writing them. I especially got a lot of response from my traditional “Energy Report for Christmas” that […]Continue Reading →
SubscribeReceive daily summaries of all Market Insights blog posts.
Enter email below.
Most Recent Posts
- Morning Grains Report 01/19/18
- Morning Softs Report 01/19/18
- Government Shutdown & Hypocrisy. The Corn & Ethanol Report 01/19/18
- Explosive. The Energy Report 01/19/18
- Morning Grains Report 01/18/18
- Morning Softs Report 01/18/18
- The Economy is BOOMING! The Corn & Ethanol Report 01/18/18
- Yield Curve Flattens. The Nemenoff Report 01/18/1/