General Comments: US markets closed mixed after trading mostly a little higher on forecasts for some very cold temperatures to move into the Great Plains later this week. Some forecasts have moderated the cold threat, but it appears likely to get cold enough to do some damage. The crops in the region are […]
General Comments: Cotton was a little lower on what appeared to be some follow through speculative profit taking and perhaps some producer selling. The selling seems as related to the calendar as to anything going on it Cotton. Chart patterns are bullish and a new leg higher could get started at any time. […]
Reports on the day before Winter Solstice are Existing Home Sales at 9:00 A.M., EIA Energy Stocks at 9:30 A.M. and Dairy Product Sales at 2:00 P.M. With the historic Tax Vote today the stocks are in the green today after yesterday’s selloff and no late recovering rally. On the Corn front we have a […]Continue Reading →
Roll out the barrels; raise up production before supply falls again. Fill up the tankers, I may be rushing things, but supply is down again now. For we need a little oil, right this very minute, refiners have a window, no matter how bears spin it. And we also need distillate, right this very minute. […]Continue Reading →
SubscribeReceive daily summaries of all Market Insights blog posts.
Enter email below.
Most Recent Posts
- Morning Grains Report 01/19/18
- Morning Softs Report 01/19/18
- Government Shutdown & Hypocrisy. The Corn & Ethanol Report 01/19/18
- Explosive. The Energy Report 01/19/18
- Morning Grains Report 01/18/18
- Morning Softs Report 01/18/18
- The Economy is BOOMING! The Corn & Ethanol Report 01/18/18
- Yield Curve Flattens. The Nemenoff Report 01/18/1/