We kickoff Friday’s trading session with Capacity Utilization and Industrial Production at 8:15 A.M. and the National Oilseed Processors Association (NOPA) Crush at 11:00 A.M. On the Corn front my colleague Jerry Gidel visited central and southwest Illinois and went as far south as Cape Girardeau Missouri. In parts of the Shoe Me State we […]Continue Reading →
Santa baby, slip a little bitcoin under the tree for me. Bitcoin futures debuts at the CME Group on Sunday night just as one report suggests that the cryptocurrency may be the biggest bubble of all time. According to a story on MarketWatch, the co-founder of Convoy Investments, Howard Wang said that the speculative gains […]Continue Reading →
SubscribeReceive daily summaries of all Market Insights blog posts.
Enter email below.
Most Recent Posts
- Morning Grains Report 01/19/18
- Morning Softs Report 01/19/18
- Government Shutdown & Hypocrisy. The Corn & Ethanol Report 01/19/18
- Explosive. The Energy Report 01/19/18
- Morning Grains Report 01/18/18
- Morning Softs Report 01/18/18
- The Economy is BOOMING! The Corn & Ethanol Report 01/18/18
- Yield Curve Flattens. The Nemenoff Report 01/18/1/