Busy Day ahead with CPI and Real Earnings at 7:30 A.M., EIA Energy Stocks at 9:30 A.M., Janet Yellen last Fed Meeting with decision of raising Interest Rates and how much? We also have Dairy Product Sales at 2:00 P.M. Reuters News reported yesterday that the White House will host talks between the rival Oil […]Continue Reading →
Its beginning to look a lot like rate hikes, everywhere you go! Look at the five and ten’s, yields rising once again as Fannie Mae and banks arrange more loans. It’s beginning to look a lot like Fed Day! Traders on the floor. And they all pretty much agree that it will be higher rates […]Continue Reading →
SubscribeReceive daily summaries of all Market Insights blog posts.
Enter email below.
Most Recent Posts
- Morning Grains Report 01/19/18
- Morning Softs Report 01/19/18
- Government Shutdown & Hypocrisy. The Corn & Ethanol Report 01/19/18
- Explosive. The Energy Report 01/19/18
- Morning Grains Report 01/18/18
- Morning Softs Report 01/18/18
- The Economy is BOOMING! The Corn & Ethanol Report 01/18/18
- Yield Curve Flattens. The Nemenoff Report 01/18/1/