Busy day starting with Producer Price Index (PPI) at 7:30 A.M. followed by the last Crop Production USDA Supply/Demand report of 2017 at 11:00 A.M., API Energy Stocks at 3:30 P.M and the FOMC meeting today and tomorrow in which investors see the writing on the wall and are gearing for a rate hike. On […]Continue Reading →
Forties is down till Christmas, in the old North Sea, it will slow those oil flows into Scotland’s refineries. Christmas will find price hikes, all the way downstream. Forties is down till Christmas and the oil price will scream. Ho Ho Ho. A shut down of the major Forties pipeline, a major artery in the […]Continue Reading →
SubscribeReceive daily summaries of all Market Insights blog posts.
Enter email below.
Most Recent Posts
- Morning Grains Report 01/19/18
- Morning Softs Report 01/19/18
- Government Shutdown & Hypocrisy. The Corn & Ethanol Report 01/19/18
- Explosive. The Energy Report 01/19/18
- Morning Grains Report 01/18/18
- Morning Softs Report 01/18/18
- The Economy is BOOMING! The Corn & Ethanol Report 01/18/18
- Yield Curve Flattens. The Nemenoff Report 01/18/1/