On this day we recognize the Feast of the Immaculate Conception and we also have a job to do unless you are part of the Unemployment number with the economy over the last 8 months flourishing with more jobs and less regulation with is the perfect recipe for a strong economy. We also have Wholesale […]Continue Reading →
Oil prices stuttered earlier in the week on concerns about the Chinese economy. Yet, the latest data shows that China is importing a lot of oil and showing no signs of slowing down. China’s crude oil imports rose to 37.04 million tons in November, or 9.01 million barrels per day (bpd), the second highest on […]Continue Reading →
SubscribeReceive daily summaries of all Market Insights blog posts.
Enter email below.
Most Recent Posts
- Morning Grains Report 01/19/18
- Morning Softs Report 01/19/18
- Government Shutdown & Hypocrisy. The Corn & Ethanol Report 01/19/18
- Explosive. The Energy Report 01/19/18
- Morning Grains Report 01/18/18
- Morning Softs Report 01/18/18
- The Economy is BOOMING! The Corn & Ethanol Report 01/18/18
- Yield Curve Flattens. The Nemenoff Report 01/18/1/