Special Report: Bitcoin Futures The purpose of this report is to explain the new Bitcoin futures contracts about to be listed at the CME and CBOE and to give a brief history of this relatively new trading vehicle. This concept was said to be originally invented by Satoshi Nakatomo in early 2009 coming on the […]Continue Reading →
After yesterday’s sell-off in Stocks we had a continuation in the Pacific Rim markets with more earnings on tap today. Tech Stocks led the way for the correction. In the overnight electronic session the March Corn is currently trading at 355 ¼ which is 1 ½ of a cent higher. The trading range has been […]Continue Reading →
Oil prices are struggling today as there are many conflicting things that are raising doubts about the health and safety of the global economy and the globe in general. The American Petroleum Institute (API) seems to have a conflict with reality after reporting an almost unbelievable increase in gasoline supply. The Texas Railroad Commission reports […]Continue Reading →
SubscribeReceive daily summaries of all Market Insights blog posts.
Enter email below.
Most Recent Posts
- U.S. Drought Monitor in December? The Corn & Ethanol Report 12/15/17
- Bubblenomics. The Energy Report 12/15/17
- FED Raises Rates. The Corn & Ethanol Report 12/14/17
- Fed Raises Rates. The Nemenoff Report 12/14/17
- Gas Crazy. The Energy Report 12/14/17
- Happy Hanukkah. The Corn & Ethanol Report 12/13/17
- Its Beginning to Look a lot like Rate Hikes. The Energy Report 12/13/17
- Crop Production USDA Supply/Demand Today. The Corn & Ethanol Report 12/12/17