Special Report: Bitcoin Futures The purpose of this report is to explain the new Bitcoin futures contracts about to be listed at the CME and CBOE and to give a brief history of this relatively new trading vehicle. This concept was said to be originally invented by Satoshi Nakatomo in early 2009 coming on the […]Continue Reading →
After yesterday’s sell-off in Stocks we had a continuation in the Pacific Rim markets with more earnings on tap today. Tech Stocks led the way for the correction. In the overnight electronic session the March Corn is currently trading at 355 ¼ which is 1 ½ of a cent higher. The trading range has been […]Continue Reading →
Oil prices are struggling today as there are many conflicting things that are raising doubts about the health and safety of the global economy and the globe in general. The American Petroleum Institute (API) seems to have a conflict with reality after reporting an almost unbelievable increase in gasoline supply. The Texas Railroad Commission reports […]Continue Reading →
SubscribeReceive daily summaries of all Market Insights blog posts.
Enter email below.
Most Recent Posts
- Corn is No Longer King. The Corn & Ethanol Report 02/23/18
- That Demand Thing. The Energy Report 02/23/18
- Oil Settles at Two-week Highs
- Your Portfolio: What’s Your Strategy for Returns in 2018?
- Free Markets for Free Men. The Corn & Ethanol Report 02/22/18
- AGMASTER 02/22/18
- Live Cattle Top? The Nemenoff Report 02/22/18
- Rate Rattle. The Energy Report 02/22/18