DJ USDA Grain Inspections for Export in Metric Tons – Nov 27
COUNTRY OF DESTINATION IS REPORTED AS KNOWN AT THE TIME OF EXPORTATION.
INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS REPORT REFLECTS EXPORTED GRAIN INSPECTED AND
WEIGHED THROUGH GIPSA’S AUTHORITY UNDER THE U.S. GRAIN STANDARDS ACT.
NO ADDITIONAL ANALYSIS, COMPILATIONS OR DATA IS […]
General Comments: Cotton was lower on Friday along with the grains in Chicago and weakness in Crude Oil futures. The market was unable to extend the rally and the charts show the potential for a short term top. Trends turned up on the charts last week and it looks like a big low […]
The Grain market is looking for a rally and any type of a rally. Our las Crop Progress report for the 2017 growing season showed Farmers will need a little help to move prices higher as these prices are way too cheap. Elevators and Silo’s full and plenty of carryover which should be burned into […]Continue Reading →
WTI Oil prices are pulling back as oil starts to trickle down the Keystone Pipeline. TransCanada Corp restarted the Keystone crude oil pipeline that leaked in South Dakota and caused a drop in Cushing Oklahoma crude supply, is now running at reduced rates on Tuesday according to the company. The leak which caused WTI to […]Continue Reading →
SubscribeReceive daily summaries of all Market Insights blog posts.
Enter email below.
Most Recent Posts
- U.S. Drought Monitor in December? The Corn & Ethanol Report 12/15/17
- Bubblenomics. The Energy Report 12/15/17
- FED Raises Rates. The Corn & Ethanol Report 12/14/17
- Fed Raises Rates. The Nemenoff Report 12/14/17
- Gas Crazy. The Energy Report 12/14/17
- Happy Hanukkah. The Corn & Ethanol Report 12/13/17
- Its Beginning to Look a lot like Rate Hikes. The Energy Report 12/13/17
- Crop Production USDA Supply/Demand Today. The Corn & Ethanol Report 12/12/17