DJ USDA Grain Inspections for Export in Metric Tons – Nov 20
COUNTRY OF DESTINATION IS REPORTED AS KNOWN AT THE TIME OF EXPORTATION.
INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS REPORT REFLECTS EXPORTED GRAIN INSPECTED AND
WEIGHED THROUGH GIPSA’S AUTHORITY UNDER THE U.S. GRAIN STANDARDS ACT.
NO ADDITIONAL ANALYSIS, COMPILATIONS OR DATA IS […]
General Comments: Cotton was higher again and made new hogs for the move on ideas that overall demand has been underestimated. Trends turned up on the charts and it looks like a big low has been completed The report gave the market Bulls a shot in the arm at a time when the […]
Today we have Existing Home Sales at 9:00 A.M. and API Energy Stocks at 3:30 p.m. Yesterday’s Crop Progress Report showed the harvest was near completion but rains in portions of the country put a snag in the overall picture. Rains in the Eastern Corn Belt and the Southeast slowed farmers with wet conditions. In […]Continue Reading →
It looks like oil is consolidating for another leg up as it shakes off political uncertainty in Germany, one of the reasons we pulled back yesterday, and instead on talk of another big drop in supply in the Cushing Oklahoma. Market chatter has the NYMEX delivery point falling at least 1 million barrels and some […]Continue Reading →
SubscribeReceive daily summaries of all Market Insights blog posts.
Enter email below.
Most Recent Posts
- Morning Grains Report 03/23/18
- Morning Softs Report 03/23/18
- Free Markets for Free Men. The Corn & Ethanol Report 03/23/18
- Trade Tiffs and Crazy Cuts. The Energy Report 03/23/18
- Morning Grains Report 03/22/18
- Morning Softs Report 03/22/2018
- Tariffs Latest Market Jitters. The Corn & Ethanol Report 03/22/18
- Fed Raises Rates, Cattle on Feed. The Nemenoff Report 03/22/18