MarketWatch via Vestnik Kavkaza] Oil rallied Friday, with U.S. and global benchmark prices tallying their highest settlements in more than two years as a drop in the U.S. oil-rig count hinted at an output slowdown. As Market Watch writes in an article “Oil marks another 2-year high, up a fourth-straight week“, the “final straw” that […]Continue Reading →
SubscribeReceive daily summaries of all Market Insights blog posts.
Enter email below.
Most Recent Posts
- Morning Grains Report 03/22/18
- Morning Softs Report 03/22/2018
- Tariffs Latest Market Jitters. The Corn & Ethanol Report 03/22/18
- Fed Raises Rates, Cattle on Feed. The Nemenoff Report 03/22/18
- Below Average. The Energy Report 03/22/18
- AGMASTER 03/21/18
- Morning Grains Report 03/21/18
- Morning Softs Report 03/21/2018