MarketWatch via Vestnik Kavkaza] Oil rallied Friday, with U.S. and global benchmark prices tallying their highest settlements in more than two years as a drop in the U.S. oil-rig count hinted at an output slowdown. As Market Watch writes in an article “Oil marks another 2-year high, up a fourth-straight week“, the “final straw” that […]Continue Reading →
SubscribeReceive daily summaries of all Market Insights blog posts.
Enter email below.
Most Recent Posts
- Keystone XL clears Nebraska hurdle
- Oil eases as traders; investors grow edgy ahead of OPEC
- Morning Grains 11/20/17
- Deliveries Reminder – Crude/Coffee/Cotton/CGBs/Metals/Nat Gas
- Morning Softs 11/20/17
- Grains Fail to Follow-Through. The Corn & Ethanol Report 11/20/17
- Oil Up Cycle. The Energy Report 11/20/17
- Energies / Coffee /Cotton / CGBs /Metals 11/17/17