Phil Flynn is writer of The Energy Report, a daily market commentary discussing oil, the Middle East, American government, economics, and their effects on the world's energies markets, as well as other commodity markets. Contact Mr. Flynn at (888) 264-5665
SubscribeReceive daily summaries of all Market Insights blog posts.
Enter email below.
Most Recent Posts
- Keystone XL clears Nebraska hurdle
- Oil eases as traders; investors grow edgy ahead of OPEC
- Morning Grains 11/20/17
- Deliveries Reminder – Crude/Coffee/Cotton/CGBs/Metals/Nat Gas
- Morning Softs 11/20/17
- Grains Fail to Follow-Through. The Corn & Ethanol Report 11/20/17
- Oil Up Cycle. The Energy Report 11/20/17
- Energies / Coffee /Cotton / CGBs /Metals 11/17/17