Happy first Friday of the month which means we start of the day with the Unemployment number at 7:30 A.M., U.S. Trade Balance at the same time, Factory and ISM Non-Manufacturing Index at 9:00 A.M. President Trump nominated Jerome Powell as the new Fed Chairman and investors are pondering whether he will […]
The House rolled out its tax reform bill and not only did it put in a big tax cut for all corporations it also gave oil producers an edge by removing incentives for electric vehicles and solar companies. It is nice to see a piece of legislation that does not penalize the oil industry just […]Continue Reading →
SubscribeReceive daily summaries of all Market Insights blog posts.
Enter email below.
Most Recent Posts
- Keystone XL clears Nebraska hurdle
- Oil eases as traders; investors grow edgy ahead of OPEC
- Morning Grains 11/20/17
- Deliveries Reminder – Crude/Coffee/Cotton/CGBs/Metals/Nat Gas
- Morning Softs 11/20/17
- Grains Fail to Follow-Through. The Corn & Ethanol Report 11/20/17
- Oil Up Cycle. The Energy Report 11/20/17
- Energies / Coffee /Cotton / CGBs /Metals 11/17/17