Happy first Friday of the month which means we start of the day with the Unemployment number at 7:30 A.M., U.S. Trade Balance at the same time, Factory and ISM Non-Manufacturing Index at 9:00 A.M. President Trump nominated Jerome Powell as the new Fed Chairman and investors are pondering whether he will […]
The House rolled out its tax reform bill and not only did it put in a big tax cut for all corporations it also gave oil producers an edge by removing incentives for electric vehicles and solar companies. It is nice to see a piece of legislation that does not penalize the oil industry just […]Continue Reading →
SubscribeReceive daily summaries of all Market Insights blog posts.
Enter email below.
Most Recent Posts
- Morning Grains Report 03/23/18
- Morning Softs Report 03/23/18
- Free Markets for Free Men. The Corn & Ethanol Report 03/23/18
- Trade Tiffs and Crazy Cuts. The Energy Report 03/23/18
- Morning Grains Report 03/22/18
- Morning Softs Report 03/22/2018
- Tariffs Latest Market Jitters. The Corn & Ethanol Report 03/22/18
- Fed Raises Rates, Cattle on Feed. The Nemenoff Report 03/22/18