We have Exxon earnings that could boost a slumping Energy sector this morning and we have GDP released at 7:30 A.M. We also have November Grain Option Expiration today which could throw a slider or squeeze play close to the market session close. In the overnight electronic session the December Corn is currently trading at […]Continue Reading →
While the recent surge to 2-year highs on Brent Crude may slow because of a strong dollar. Yet, the expected march to a tax cut deal in the U.S. is bullish for oil. Tax cuts will equate to growth and that is music to oil bull ears. Demand that has already been surging around the […]Continue Reading →
SubscribeReceive daily summaries of all Market Insights blog posts.
Enter email below.
Most Recent Posts
- Keystone XL clears Nebraska hurdle
- Oil eases as traders; investors grow edgy ahead of OPEC
- Morning Grains 11/20/17
- Deliveries Reminder – Crude/Coffee/Cotton/CGBs/Metals/Nat Gas
- Morning Softs 11/20/17
- Grains Fail to Follow-Through. The Corn & Ethanol Report 11/20/17
- Oil Up Cycle. The Energy Report 11/20/17
- Energies / Coffee /Cotton / CGBs /Metals 11/17/17