A Smaller Bean crop caught the Market leaning; Firming Corn, too. View report by clicking here (PDF). Jerry Gidel 141 West Jackson Blvd., Suite 1340A, Chicago, Illinois 60604
312 264 4369 (Direct) | 800 769 7021 (Main) | 312 264 4399 (Fax)
www.pricegroup.com Member NIBA, NFA Past results are not necessarily indicative of […]
DJ USDA Report: Summary for U.S. Agriculture Supply, Demand Report
Following are key numbers from the USDA’s crop report Thursday and how the government’s estimates compared to analysts’ forecasts in a Wall Street Journal survey.
U.S. 2017 Corn, Soybean Production (million bushels)
Thursday’s Average USDA
USDA Est. Forecast Range Sept. 2016
General Comments: Cotton was lower in reaction to the USDA reports. The market is waiting for USDA and the latest production and supply and demand reports that will be released later today. Ideas are that the recent weather has been good for maturing crops and harvest activities. Hurricane Nate apparently did no real […]
We kick-start this morning with reports banging out at 7:30 A.M. with Business Inventories, CPI, Export Sales, Real Earnings and Retail Sales. After yesterday’s Crop Production USDA Supply/Demand data the Soybeans rallied and made a run that we have not seen this year. Even with harvest not close to complete all of the bottom feeders […]Continue Reading →
A black cat crossed the oil bears path this morning as the market is now soundly rejecting the International Energy Agencies downbeat assessment of oil prices in 2018. Despite the pronouncement that demand growth will stagnate the evidence that projection is probably wrong is already apparent. A major drop in U.S. crude Inventories, evidence of […]Continue Reading →
SubscribeReceive daily summaries of all Market Insights blog posts.
Enter email below.
Most Recent Posts
- Unemployment Data This Morning. The Corn & Ethanol Report 12/08/17
- What slowdown? The Energy Report 12/08/17
- Analysts expect these energy stocks to rise the most in 2018 as oil rebounds
- Oil prices recover on GDP gains in Europe, U.S. labor
- Rare December Injection No Surprise For NatGas Futures as Bears Already in Control
- 76 Years Ago Today A Day That Will Live in Infamy. The Corn & Ethanol Report 12/07/17
- Silver turns slightly lower for the year. The Nemenoff Report 12/07/17
- Home for The Holiday. The Energy Report 12/07/17