DJ U.S. Corn, Soybean Production Estimates — Survey
CHICAGO–The following are analysts’ estimates for 2017 U.S. corn and soybean production in millions of bushels, as compiled by The Wall Street Journal. Yield estimates are in bushels per acre and harvested acres are in million acres. The U.S. Department of Agriculture is scheduled to release […]
Santa Ana Winds destroying the wine fields in Napa Valley and the destruction of life as we have seen with the destruction we have witnessed in this active hurricane season. Our prayers go out to the persons affected by these Acts of God and the First Responders giving it their all to say lives. On […]Continue Reading →
It’s hard to break those addictions. You see abnormally low oil prices are like crack to an economy. Economies start to get hooked on cheap oil and then want more. Then they get addicted to oil and then they continue to buy at any price because once they get hooked they can’t get enough. We […]Continue Reading →
SubscribeReceive daily summaries of all Market Insights blog posts.
Enter email below.
Most Recent Posts
- U.S. Drought Monitor in December? The Corn & Ethanol Report 12/15/17
- Bubblenomics. The Energy Report 12/15/17
- FED Raises Rates. The Corn & Ethanol Report 12/14/17
- Fed Raises Rates. The Nemenoff Report 12/14/17
- Gas Crazy. The Energy Report 12/14/17
- Happy Hanukkah. The Corn & Ethanol Report 12/13/17
- Its Beginning to Look a lot like Rate Hikes. The Energy Report 12/13/17
- Crop Production USDA Supply/Demand Today. The Corn & Ethanol Report 12/12/17