DJ U.S. Corn, Soybean Production Estimates — Survey
CHICAGO–The following are analysts’ estimates for 2017 U.S. corn and soybean production in millions of bushels, as compiled by The Wall Street Journal. Yield estimates are in bushels per acre and harvested acres are in million acres. The U.S. Department of Agriculture is scheduled to release […]
Santa Ana Winds destroying the wine fields in Napa Valley and the destruction of life as we have seen with the destruction we have witnessed in this active hurricane season. Our prayers go out to the persons affected by these Acts of God and the First Responders giving it their all to say lives. On […]Continue Reading →
It’s hard to break those addictions. You see abnormally low oil prices are like crack to an economy. Economies start to get hooked on cheap oil and then want more. Then they get addicted to oil and then they continue to buy at any price because once they get hooked they can’t get enough. We […]Continue Reading →
SubscribeReceive daily summaries of all Market Insights blog posts.
Enter email below.
Most Recent Posts
- Argentina’s Moisture Deficit the Talk of the Town. The Corn & Ethanol Report 02/16/18
- Loopty Loo. The Energy Report 02/16/18
- Currencies/Crude/Coffee/Cotton. 02/15/18
- Climb in Export Sales? The Corn & Ethanol Report 02/15/18
- Interest Rates Edge Higher. The Nemenoff Report 02/15/18
- All In. The Energy Report 02/15/18
- Free Markets For Free Men! The Corn & Ethanol Report 02/14/18
- Shoulder Season Blues. The Energy Report 02/14/18