NOV SOYBEANS The last two days, the action in Nov Beans has epitomized the Trading-range nature of the contract thru Sept! On Friday, the USDA issued a friendly Qtly Stocks Report that moved Nov Beans to mid-range, but then today, heavy harvest pressure took away all those gains! FACTORS IMPACTING THE MKT EXPORTS – Mon […]Continue Reading →
DJ FAO Food Price Index Up 1.4% in September
By David Hodari
LONDON–World food prices rose in September due to more expensive vegetable oil and dairy prices, the United Nations’ Food and Agriculture Organization said Thursday.
The FAO’s food price index rose by 1.4% last month from August, up 4.3% on its […]
DJ U.S. August Coffee, Cocoa Imports-Oct 5
In kilograms from the U.S. Commerce Department, converted to pounds
by Dow Jones.
—-Aug 2017—- —-Jul 2017—-
coffee kilograms pounds kilograms pounds
coffee, unroasted 125,926,409 277,667,732 121,583,891 268,092,480
coffee, roasted 8,486,366 18,712,437 8,065,803 17,785,096
instant 4,490,640 9,901,861 3,337,947 […]
We have a busy morning with Export Sales, Initial Jobless Claims, and U.S. Trade Balance at 7:30 A.M., Factory Orders at 9:00 A.M., EIA Gas Storage at 9:30 A.M. and Dairy Product Sales at 2:00 P.M. On the Corn front we closed lower in yesterday’s action with whispers making the rounds that a decline in […]Continue Reading →
Oil prices struggled as U.S. oil production was propped up or was it production propaganda? Regardless, oil prices stayed weak even as productions stayed strong. The Energy Information Administration (EIA) that has come under criticism for overestimating U.S. shale production once again raised this week’s U.S. production number. The EIA estimates that U.S. crude oil […]Continue Reading →
SubscribeReceive daily summaries of all Market Insights blog posts.
Enter email below.
Most Recent Posts
- Unemployment Data This Morning. The Corn & Ethanol Report 12/08/17
- What slowdown? The Energy Report 12/08/17
- Analysts expect these energy stocks to rise the most in 2018 as oil rebounds
- Oil prices recover on GDP gains in Europe, U.S. labor
- Rare December Injection No Surprise For NatGas Futures as Bears Already in Control
- 76 Years Ago Today A Day That Will Live in Infamy. The Corn & Ethanol Report 12/07/17
- Silver turns slightly lower for the year. The Nemenoff Report 12/07/17
- Home for The Holiday. The Energy Report 12/07/17