With autumn beginning and the weather feels like Mid-August it would not be an ideal time to visit the pumpkin patch as we start thinking Halloween and Thanksgiving. The Grains are trading higher in the overnight electronic session. This could lead to an interesting close given export and import news from China and South America […]Continue Reading →
As OPEC meets in Vienna,there is more evidence that the global oil market balance is underway, even as unbalanced North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un threatens to set off a hydrogen bomb. The oil market is waiting on OPEC and non-OPEC to give a signal about the future direction of oil production. Talk of an […]Continue Reading →
[Ryan Collins and Brian K Sullivan, Bloomberg] The U.S. Midwest is sizzling and it’s taking all the natural gas it can get from Western Canada to keep cool. Gas flows to the region increased 7 percent in the last week, reaching 1.7 billion cubic feet a day on Thursday, the most since May 13. That […]Continue Reading →
SubscribeReceive daily summaries of all Market Insights blog posts.
Enter email below.
Most Recent Posts
- Morning Grains Report 10/20/17
- Morning Softs Report 10/20/17
- Corn Growers Look Ahead to Future. The Corn & Ethanol Report 10/20/17
- China’s Minsky Moment. The Energy Report 10/20/17
- AgMaster Report 10/19/17
- Equities down on turmoil in Spain. The Nemenoff Report 10/19/17
- Morning Grains Report 10/19/17
- Moring Softs Report 10/19/17