In this active hurricane season Irma is now a category 3 with maximum winds of 115 mph. The storm is moving west-northwest at 10 knots or 12 mph. In the aftermath of Harvey all eyes are bracing for another slap in the face to the Gulf of Mexico region. There is yet another Tropical Wave […]Continue Reading →
After yesterday’s RBOB gasoline futures expiration blow out, the Trump Administration is pulling out all the stops to try to reduce shortages of gasoline and try to calm down soaring prices. Driven by massive refinery outages and fears of deliverable supply, gas was on high-octane. The September RBOB gasoline futures surged at one point higher […]Continue Reading →
[Myra P. Saefong & Sara Sjolin, MarketWatch] WTI oil rallies for the session, but loses about 6% for the month. The October contract for WTI crude saw about a slide of 5.9% in August, according to Dow Jones data, while Brent lost 0.5% for the month. Crude got a boost Thursday with the assumption that […]Continue Reading →
SubscribeReceive daily summaries of all Market Insights blog posts.
Enter email below.
Most Recent Posts
- Morning Grains Report 10/20/17
- Morning Softs Report 10/20/17
- Corn Growers Look Ahead to Future. The Corn & Ethanol Report 10/20/17
- China’s Minsky Moment. The Energy Report 10/20/17
- AgMaster Report 10/19/17
- Equities down on turmoil in Spain. The Nemenoff Report 10/19/17
- Morning Grains Report 10/19/17
- Moring Softs Report 10/19/17