DJ World Food Prices Up 2.3% in July Due to Rising Grain, Dairy, Sugar Prices
By David Hodari
World food prices rose in July due to more expensive sugar, cereals, and dairy, the United Nations’ Food and Agriculture Organization said Thursday.
The FAO’s food price index increased by 2.3% last month from […]
Oil prices turned lower as long-time oil bull, formally known as the “oil god”, threw in the towel on his largest Astenbeck Capital Management LLC commodity fund. Not only did he close the fund, he shook his bullish followers with a blasphemous statement that oil may be stuck around $50 a barrel or lower, I […]Continue Reading →
We start off the day with Unemployment and U.S. Trade Balance at 7:30 A.M. The Corn attempted a comeback in yesterday’s action. In the overnight electronic session the September Corn is currently trading at 365 ¼ which is 1 ¾ of a cent higher. The trading range has been 367 to 363 ¼. We expect […]Continue Reading →
SubscribeReceive daily summaries of all Market Insights blog posts.
Enter email below.
Most Recent Posts
- Oil rallies, lifting Brent crude to a 2-year high
- Balanced sentiment drives oil prices higher
- Morning Grains. 09/25/17
- Morning Softs. 09/25/17
- Weather & Harvest Mount the Marketplace. The Corn & Ethanol Report 09/25/17
- Winter Worries! Heating Oil Prices Will Rise. The Energy Report 09/25/17
- MoneyShow Time! [PRICE Links Video]
- October Grain Option Expiration & Autumn Begins. The Corn and Ethanol Report 09/22/17