Phil Flynn is writer of The Energy Report, a daily market commentary discussing oil, the Middle East, American government, economics, and their effects on the world's energies markets, as well as other commodity markets. Contact Mr. Flynn at (888) 264-5665
SubscribeReceive daily summaries of all Market Insights blog posts.
Enter email below.
Most Recent Posts
- Morning Softs. 08/16/17
- U.S. plans sale from Strategic Petroleum Reserve
- Housing Starts and Permits & EIA Energy Stocks. The Corn & Ethanol Report 08/16/17
- Crude Draws Continue. The Energy Report 08/16/17
- Oil prices move lower on seasonal pressures
- Morning Grains. 08/15/17
- Morning Softs. 08/15/17
- Crop Progress Seen Unchanged. The Corn & Ethanol Report 08/15/17