Phil Flynn is writer of The Energy Report, a daily market commentary discussing oil, the Middle East, American government, economics, and their effects on the world's energies markets, as well as other commodity markets. Contact Mr. Flynn at (888) 264-5665
SubscribeReceive daily summaries of all Market Insights blog posts.
Enter email below.
Most Recent Posts
- Unemployment Data This Morning. The Corn & Ethanol Report 12/08/17
- What slowdown? The Energy Report 12/08/17
- Analysts expect these energy stocks to rise the most in 2018 as oil rebounds
- Oil prices recover on GDP gains in Europe, U.S. labor
- Rare December Injection No Surprise For NatGas Futures as Bears Already in Control
- 76 Years Ago Today A Day That Will Live in Infamy. The Corn & Ethanol Report 12/07/17
- Silver turns slightly lower for the year. The Nemenoff Report 12/07/17
- Home for The Holiday. The Energy Report 12/07/17