The following CME Group margins are changing at the close of business today:
|Combined Commodity||Period 1||Period Code 1||Old Margin||New Margin||Margin Change|
For a complete listing of CME Group Performance Bond requirements on Energy margins, go to:
EH: Exchange Holidays | LT: Futures Last Trading Day | OE: Option Expiration Day
FN: Futures First Notice Day | LN: Futures Last Notice Day | FD: Futures First Delivery Date
LD: Futures Last Delivery Date
A Subsidiary of Price Holdings, Inc. – a Diversified Financial Services Firm. Member NIBA, NFA
Past results are not necessarily indicative of future results. Investing in futures can involve substantial risk of loss & is not suitable for everyone. Trading foreign exchange also involves a high degree of risk. The leverage created by trading on margin can work against you as well as for you, and losses can exceed your entire investment. Before opening an account and trading, you should seek advice from your advisors as appropriate to ensure that you understand the risks and can withstand the losses.
The information and data in this report were obtained from sources considered reliable. Their accuracy or completeness is not guaranteed and the giving of the same is not to be deemed as an offer or solicitation on our part with respect to the sale or purchase of any securities or futures. The Price Futures Group, its officers, directors, employees, and brokers may in the normal course of business have positions, which may or may not agree with the opinions expressed in this report. Any decision to purchase or sell as a result of the opinions expressed in this report will be the full responsibility of the person authorizing such transaction. Reproduction and/or distribution of any portion of this report are strictly prohibited without the written permission of the author. Trading in futures contracts, options on futures contracts, and forward contracts is not suitable for all investors and involves substantial risks. ©2017
SubscribeReceive daily summaries of all Market Insights blog posts.
Enter email below.
Most Recent Posts
- Unemployment Data This Morning. The Corn & Ethanol Report 12/08/17
- What slowdown? The Energy Report 12/08/17
- Analysts expect these energy stocks to rise the most in 2018 as oil rebounds
- Oil prices recover on GDP gains in Europe, U.S. labor
- Rare December Injection No Surprise For NatGas Futures as Bears Already in Control
- 76 Years Ago Today A Day That Will Live in Infamy. The Corn & Ethanol Report 12/07/17
- Silver turns slightly lower for the year. The Nemenoff Report 12/07/17
- Home for The Holiday. The Energy Report 12/07/17