DJ USDA Report: Summary For June Acreage, Quarterly Grain Stocks
The following table is provided as a service to Wall Street Journal
subscribers in conjunction with the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s
quarterly stockpiles and acreage reports scheduled for release at
noon ET on Friday.
U.S. Stockpiles on June 1, 2017 […]
• 03-Jul-2017 02:11:53 PM – BRAZIL EXPORTS 1.91 MLN 60-KG BAGS OF COFFEE IN JUNE VS 2.30 MLN BAGS IN MAY AND 2.06 MLN BAGS YR AGO – TRADE MINISTRY
• 03-Jul-2017 02:11:53 PM – BRAZIL EXPORTS 9.20 MLN T SOYBEANS IN JUNE VS 10.96 MLN T IN MAY AND 7.76 MLN T YR […]
Getting back in action after the holiday weekend we start out with Factory Orders at 9:00 A.M., Cotton System with Fats & Oils at 11:00 A.M., Grain crushing at 2:00 P.M., Crop Progress at 3:00 P.M. and APIU Energy Stocks at 3:30 P.M. Also tomorrow is Last Trading Day on July Ethanol so rollovers should […]Continue Reading →
Oil prices are under pressure after an unconfirmed report out that Russia would oppose and additional output cut but instead would stay the course on current cuts. Yet an unsourced story from Bloomberg was enough to break oil that had been on a streak of 8 up days in a row, one of the best […]Continue Reading →
SubscribeReceive daily summaries of all Market Insights blog posts.
Enter email below.
Most Recent Posts
- Morning Grains Report 11/22/17
- Morning Softs Report 11/22/17
- Gobble Gobble Rally. The Corn & Ethanol Report 11/22/17
- Hedgers Give Thanks. The Energy Report 11/22/17
- FOAM and Futures! [PRICE Links Video]
- Morning Grains 11/21/17
- Morning Softs 11/21/17
- Harvest Near Complete. The Corn & Ethanol Report 11/21/17