Rain makes Grain and the markets thirst for a rally and crops thirst for rain actually happened at the same time. Who Thunk? With investors start worrying about yields and inspire a rally which will be met with Farmer and Fund selling. Also Planalytics cut Corn yields from 167.4 bushel/acre to 166.9 bu/acre. This is […]Continue Reading →
The oil market had another week of slump and dump as the main event seemed to be the International Energy Agency (IEA) report about increasing shale output and slack demand for gasoline in the U.S. that suggests the supply glut may last longer than previous thought. For natural gas though we may have hit a […]Continue Reading →
SubscribeReceive daily summaries of all Market Insights blog posts.
Enter email below.
Most Recent Posts
- Morning Softs. 08/16/17
- U.S. plans sale from Strategic Petroleum Reserve
- Housing Starts and Permits & EIA Energy Stocks. The Corn & Ethanol Report 08/16/17
- Crude Draws Continue. The Energy Report 08/16/17
- Oil prices move lower on seasonal pressures
- Morning Grains. 08/15/17
- Morning Softs. 08/15/17
- Crop Progress Seen Unchanged. The Corn & Ethanol Report 08/15/17