Rain makes Grain and the markets thirst for a rally and crops thirst for rain actually happened at the same time. Who Thunk? With investors start worrying about yields and inspire a rally which will be met with Farmer and Fund selling. Also Planalytics cut Corn yields from 167.4 bushel/acre to 166.9 bu/acre. This is […]Continue Reading →
The oil market had another week of slump and dump as the main event seemed to be the International Energy Agency (IEA) report about increasing shale output and slack demand for gasoline in the U.S. that suggests the supply glut may last longer than previous thought. For natural gas though we may have hit a […]Continue Reading →
SubscribeReceive daily summaries of all Market Insights blog posts.
Enter email below.
Most Recent Posts
- Morning Grains Report 10/23/17
- Morning Softs Report 10/23/17
- No Where to Run to. The Corn & Ethanol Report 10/23/17
- Slowdown in Shale. The Energy Report 10/23/17
- Morning Grains Report 10/20/17
- Morning Softs Report 10/20/17
- Corn Growers Look Ahead to Future. The Corn & Ethanol Report 10/20/17
- China’s Minsky Moment. The Energy Report 10/20/17