The Crude Oil markets look pretty toppy but looks can be deceiving the market is trading near another support level. With Ethanol production at all-time highs and talk of fracking has investors thinking we will be swimming in Oil forever just like Jed Clampetts Cement pond. In today’s geo-political world and posturing by rogue states […]Continue Reading →
Strong dollar or weak dollar, take your pick. The dollar took a break last week after President Donald Trump said that the dollar was too strong. U S. Treasury Secretary Steven Munchkin told the Financial Times a strong dollar was a positive in the long term. Overall this did not help the mood of the […]Continue Reading →
SubscribeReceive daily summaries of all Market Insights blog posts.
Enter email below.
Most Recent Posts
- The Windy City Trader 7/25/17
- Morning Grains 07/25/17
- Morning Softs 07/25/17
- Busy Day Ahead. The Corn & Ethanol Report 07/25/17
- Shale Pains and OPEC. The Energy Report 07/25/17
- Crop Progress Today. The Corn & Ethanol Report 07/24/17
- Divine Intervention [PRICE Links Video]
- OPEC Optimism. The Energy Report 07/24/17