The Crude Oil markets look pretty toppy but looks can be deceiving the market is trading near another support level. With Ethanol production at all-time highs and talk of fracking has investors thinking we will be swimming in Oil forever just like Jed Clampetts Cement pond. In today’s geo-political world and posturing by rogue states […]Continue Reading →
Strong dollar or weak dollar, take your pick. The dollar took a break last week after President Donald Trump said that the dollar was too strong. U S. Treasury Secretary Steven Munchkin told the Financial Times a strong dollar was a positive in the long term. Overall this did not help the mood of the […]Continue Reading →
SubscribeReceive daily summaries of all Market Insights blog posts.
Enter email below.
Most Recent Posts
- Deliveries Notices – Cotton/Metals/Energies/Grains/Sugar/Notes
- Rains Make Grain Not Only in Spain. The Corn & Ethanol Report 06/23/17
- Downgraded! The Energy Report 06/23/17
- Tropical Storm Cindy Adding Spice to the Markets. The Corn & Ethanol Report 06/22/17
- Long term rates fall as short term rates edge higher. The Nemenoff Report 06/22/17
- Meltdown Madness! The Energy Report 06/22/17
- Gulf of Mexico Storm Cindy Disrupts Shipping, Crude Imports
- 4 things to know about Saudi Arabia’s new crown prince