As a reminder…Tomorrow, Tues April 18th is the Last Trading Day for the CME April Canadian Dollar. The April CD stops trading at 9:16am Chicago time tomorrow. We ask that you exit your April CD positions prior to today’s close of business. Thurs, April 20th is the First Notice Day for the May ICE Coffee. […]Continue Reading →
A lot of perceived drama over the weekend that only put a red-face on Kim Jong-un and his threats. The market retreated early in the overnight but is creeping higher as more bulls will get on board. On the Corn front the market is in a tight trading range and the glorious weather we experienced […]Continue Reading →
Mario Draghi had his moment when he said he would do whatever it takes to save the Euro. Today Saudi Arabia’s energy minister Khalid al-Falih said that OPEC and non-OPEC will do whatever is necessary to balance the oil market. The words so far have had less impact on the market than Drahi’s declaration did […]Continue Reading →
SubscribeReceive daily summaries of all Market Insights blog posts.
Enter email below.
Most Recent Posts
- Deliveries Notices – Cotton/Metals/Energies/Grains/Sugar/Notes
- Rains Make Grain Not Only in Spain. The Corn & Ethanol Report 06/23/17
- Downgraded! The Energy Report 06/23/17
- Tropical Storm Cindy Adding Spice to the Markets. The Corn & Ethanol Report 06/22/17
- Long term rates fall as short term rates edge higher. The Nemenoff Report 06/22/17
- Meltdown Madness! The Energy Report 06/22/17
- Gulf of Mexico Storm Cindy Disrupts Shipping, Crude Imports
- 4 things to know about Saudi Arabia’s new crown prince