This morning starting at 7:30 A.M. we have the U.S. Trade Balance, Factory Orders at 9:00 A.M. and at 3:30 P.M. the weekly API Energy Stocks. Yesterday’s protracted number of reports with mixed signals had investors keeping their cards close to their vest. And the news of another terrorist attack this time in a St. […]Continue Reading →
The crude oil glut does not help gasoline supply. Gasoline prices hit the highest price since last January as supply continues to fall and demand continues to rise. While traders are fixated on the so-called glut of oil supply and the resumption of Libya’s largest oil field, the global surplus is tightening. Bloomberg News reports […]Continue Reading →
General Comments: Cotton futures closed higher on Friday in reversal trading. It was a strong positive reaction to what appeared to be a bearish plantings intentions report. The USDA reports showed planted area potential above 12.2 million acres against the average trade guess of 11.4 million acres. The strong reaction suggests that many […]
DJ USDA Report: Summary for Quarterly Grain, Soybean Stockpiles & U.S. Planting
Following are key numbers from the USDA’s March 1 Quarterly Grain,
Soybean Stockpiles and 2017 U.S. Grain, Soybean Prospective Planting
reports Friday and how the government’s estimates compared to analysts’
forecasts in a Wall Street Journal survey.
SubscribeReceive daily summaries of all Market Insights blog posts.
Enter email below.
Most Recent Posts
- Deliveries Notices – Cotton/Metals/Energies/Grains/Sugar/Notes
- Rains Make Grain Not Only in Spain. The Corn & Ethanol Report 06/23/17
- Downgraded! The Energy Report 06/23/17
- Tropical Storm Cindy Adding Spice to the Markets. The Corn & Ethanol Report 06/22/17
- Long term rates fall as short term rates edge higher. The Nemenoff Report 06/22/17
- Meltdown Madness! The Energy Report 06/22/17
- Gulf of Mexico Storm Cindy Disrupts Shipping, Crude Imports
- 4 things to know about Saudi Arabia’s new crown prince