Corn & Bean plantings going in opposite directions, but stocks still large. Market analysis report from Senior Grain Strategist Jerry Gidel. View report by clicking here (PDF). Jerry Gidel 141 West Jackson Blvd., Suite 1340A, Chicago, Illinois 60604
312 264 4369 (Direct) | 800 769 7021 (Main) | 312 264 4399 (Fax)
We will have a busy week ahead of us as always with the first week of the month. This morning we start with Construction Spending and ISM Manufacturing Index and 9:00 A.M. New York Fed president William Dudley and Richmond Fed president Jeffrey Lacker speaking today at different venues but may drop hints of Fed […]Continue Reading →
OPEC is committed to extending production cuts as the global oil market continues to see inventories fall. While the U.S. oil rig count rose, it plummeted in Canada offsetting the gains. This comes after Morgan Stanley reports that crude stockpiles are, “less visible, as supply in Asia and in floating storage have fallen by 72 […]Continue Reading →
SubscribeReceive daily summaries of all Market Insights blog posts.
Enter email below.
Most Recent Posts
- Deliveries Notices – Cotton/Metals/Energies/Grains/Sugar/Notes
- Rains Make Grain Not Only in Spain. The Corn & Ethanol Report 06/23/17
- Downgraded! The Energy Report 06/23/17
- Tropical Storm Cindy Adding Spice to the Markets. The Corn & Ethanol Report 06/22/17
- Long term rates fall as short term rates edge higher. The Nemenoff Report 06/22/17
- Meltdown Madness! The Energy Report 06/22/17
- Gulf of Mexico Storm Cindy Disrupts Shipping, Crude Imports
- 4 things to know about Saudi Arabia’s new crown prince