Is the Natural Gas rally Seward’s Folly or is it sustainable here in shoulder season heading into summertime months. This morning we have the weekly EIA Gas Storage report and the Thomson Reuters poll with 20 market analysts predict draws anywhere from 28 to 55 bcf which compares to last week’s draw of 150 bcf, […]Continue Reading →
RBOB gas futures were rip roaring, driving ethanol and crude along with it after the Energy Information Administration(EIA) reported a 3.7 million barrel drop in crude oil supply and another surge higher in refinery runs operating at 89.3%. Crude supply did hit another record but I am no longer a lone voice in the wilderness […]Continue Reading →
[Myra Saefong, MarketWatch] Disruptions in Libya add further support to oil. Oil prices rallied Wednesday, settling at their highest level in roughly three weeks after data from the Energy Information Administration showed a weekly rise in U.S. crude inventories that was below some market forecasts, along with bigger-than-expected declines in gasoline and distillate stockpiles. Disruptions […]Continue Reading →
SubscribeReceive daily summaries of all Market Insights blog posts.
Enter email below.
Most Recent Posts
- Deliveries Notices – Cotton/Metals/Energies/Grains/Sugar/Notes
- Rains Make Grain Not Only in Spain. The Corn & Ethanol Report 06/23/17
- Downgraded! The Energy Report 06/23/17
- Tropical Storm Cindy Adding Spice to the Markets. The Corn & Ethanol Report 06/22/17
- Long term rates fall as short term rates edge higher. The Nemenoff Report 06/22/17
- Meltdown Madness! The Energy Report 06/22/17
- Gulf of Mexico Storm Cindy Disrupts Shipping, Crude Imports
- 4 things to know about Saudi Arabia’s new crown prince