DJ Delayed: Table of China January Oilseed, Vegoil, Grain Exports
Subscribers: The data in this table were provided by China’s General Administration of Customs on Feb. 24 but not immediately published. The table of February data will be published in the week of March 19–once it is made available.
Table of Exports by […]
We are marching towards a new dance as investors monitor Brazilian farmer’s plantings of their second Corn crop, known as safrinha, which is 5% ahead of the average pace. Safrinha accounts for 67%of the country’s total output. The planting progress in Brazil compares to the 3rd or 4th week in May for the U.S. Corn […]Continue Reading →
General Comments: Cotton futures closed little changed after an early rally tied to another week of strong export sales failed to hold. It was a disappointing day for bullish traders as the price action did not mirror the news. Longer term trends still appear to be up and the market should have good […]
Oil prices are showing a wee bit of green this lovely Saint Patrick’s Day and look like it is on track for its first up week since January! This comes after oil took a hit after a record amount of hedge funds went long before the trade went arseways on us. Yet the bulls may […]Continue Reading →
SubscribeReceive daily summaries of all Market Insights blog posts.
Enter email below.
Most Recent Posts
- Deliveries Notices – Cotton/Metals/Energies/Grains/Sugar/Notes
- Rains Make Grain Not Only in Spain. The Corn & Ethanol Report 06/23/17
- Downgraded! The Energy Report 06/23/17
- Tropical Storm Cindy Adding Spice to the Markets. The Corn & Ethanol Report 06/22/17
- Long term rates fall as short term rates edge higher. The Nemenoff Report 06/22/17
- Meltdown Madness! The Energy Report 06/22/17
- Gulf of Mexico Storm Cindy Disrupts Shipping, Crude Imports
- 4 things to know about Saudi Arabia’s new crown prince